On the last Sunday of each month, we share a ‘community lunch’ together, straight after church. And we’d love you to join us.
We’ll be doing a pot-luck style lunch. So, if possible, could you bring something to share? (If you’re unable to bring anything, please feel free to be our guest and just enjoy it.) Here are some ideas:
- Casseroles, mild curries or anything in a slow cooker
- Pasta dishes
- Fried rice, risotto or other rice dishes (especially dishes that can be kept hot in a rice cooker)
- Salads, whether homemade or bought from the supermarket
- Fruit platter
- BBQ Chicken (already cut up)
- Money for the pizza order
Please drop off any food or money to the kitchen crew as you arrive at church.